If you are trying to save files to a CD or DVD, there are just a few steps involved.
- Insert the CD or DVD into the disc drive
- AutoPlay should open the blank disc. If not, travel to "My Computer" and double click it.
- Allow Windows to format the blank disc.
- Once Windows has finished formatting, you may [drag and drop] or [copy and paste] whatever files you would like to burn onto the disc into the correct folder. ***Keep in mind the amount of space available on the disc and the amount of space occupied by the files you wish to burn***
- When you have finished moving the files into the appropriate location, you can chose the "Burn" option at the top of the window.
- The disc should automatically eject when the burn is completed.
Still need assistance? InfoTech can help! You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at (254) 295-4658.