A JPEG is a file format that has images compressed together. Basically it is seen as a picture. This does not allow text to be seen as "text" that you can click and highlight, but the entire file as one picture. These are also light file types that are easily uploaded and emailed.
You can create JPEG file slides using Microsoft Powerpoint, and here's how:
- Display the slide you want to save as a picture (just select the slide from the left sidebar).
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save as type list, select the JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg), and then click Save.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to save only the current slide select Current Slide Only.
- If you want to save every slide in a presentation select Every Slide.
For more assistance, please contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658.