Answers Splash Image

Editing your Faculty or Staff Profile

You can now edit your public profile on our Web site through the HR Employee Portal.  This will allow you to change your profile in every area that it is displayed (your college, department, graduate department, and even special pages like Graduate Council and the "Meet our Faculty" page).  To do so, simply log-in to the HR Employee Portal at and click on “My Profile” in the bottom left corner of the page.

Changes to your profile may take up to 24 hours to be reflected in all areas. If you have any difficulties updating your profile, feel free to call us at (254) 295-4658 or email


Here's a quick how-to video to show you the steps:

Related Tags