Qualtrics is the online survey tool chosen by UMHB for academic research. All human research conducted at, by, or under the auspices of this institution, whether funded or not and whether conducted by the administrators, faculty, staff, or students, must be reviewed and approved before the research begins – including subject recruitment. For specific information regarding the IRB process, please contact Dr. Lem Taylor at 295-4895 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first step to using Qualtrics is creating an account through a one time self-enrollment process. In order to enroll, your professor must provide you with an Access Code. If you have not been provided an access code, contact your professor before attempting to enroll for an account. Once you have an access code, complete the following steps to register:
- Go to https://umhb.qualtrics.com
- Click on the "Please click here to create an account" link
- Enter your email address and password
- Click the Get Started button
- Enter your first and last name and click the Finish button
- Under "I Have An Access Code" enter the access code provided by your professor and click the Go button
- You will receive an email from Qualtrics with a link to confirm your account and login
Once you have created your account (instructions above), access Qualtrics directly at https://umhb.qualtrics.com
Learning to Use Qualtrics
Tutorials, frequently asked questions and learning resources are available on the Qualtrics' site at http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/.