Answers Splash Image

Get Stuff Articles

Can I borrow a laptop?

InfoTech has laptops available for full-time Faculty/Staff to borrow.   Contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658 to reserve one.

Can I borrow a projector?

Please contact Information Technology at 254-295-4658  for assistance.

How can I get a longer network cable?

Please contact InfoTech for assistance at 254-295-4658.

How can I get an additional computer?

If you want an additional computer for your office, contact us and we can give you a quote. You can e-mail us at or contact us by phone at (254) 295-4658. 

How can I get computer speakers?

Computer speakers are available for purchase to faculty and staff for University-owned equipment. Speakers are not sold to students. For purchase, please stop by IT or call for more information at 254-295-4658.

How can I get more memory on my computer?

Please contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658 for assistance.

How do I get a new printer?

Faculty and Staff at UMHB have the opportunity to receive a printer from InfoTech for productive use in their offices.  If you currently possess a printer in your office but are having technical difficulties, please look up the Frequently Asked

How do I purchase a scanner?

Contact the Infotech Assistant for a quote. Ext. 4658

Software Discounts

Students, Faculty, and Staff Students, staff, and faculty qualify for huge savings on the latest products from Microsoft, Adobe, and others at Use your student or academic discount at to get the software you

Supply Price List (Faculty & Staff)

Table of Contents HP DeskJet/OfficeJet Printer Supplies HP PhotoSmart Printer Supplies HP LaserJet Printer Supplies Labels Other Supplies This document is updated frequently. All prices are subject to change. Items are intended for sale and

Supply Price List (Student)

Coaxial Cable $2.00 Coaxial Coupler $1.50 Cat 5 Network Patch Cable (15 foot) $5.00 Cat 5 Network Patch Cable (25 foot) $7.00

Where can I get a docking station?

Call the Infotech assistant for a quote. Ext. 4658

Who do I contact if I need to move my office/ computer equipment?

If your office, computer, or any other types of equipment need to be moved, please complete the office move request form found at