Answers Splash Image

Support Articles

Add network drops

If you need an additional network drop in your office or other campus space, InfoTech can partner with Facilities services to assist. The first step in the process is for you to make a request through Facilities services for an additional network

Cell Phones and Cell Phone Discounts

UMHB supports a limited number of UMHB-purchased cell phones through a contract with AT&T. This contract is managed by UMHB’s Auxiliary Services Department. If you have questions, please contact them at 254-295-4658. Students, faculty, and staff


CELT is UMHB’s Center for Effectiveness in Learning and Teaching. InfoTech collaborates with CELT to support faculty technology usage on campus. CELT is located in the Townsend Library. Faculty are able to connect with CELT through myCampus at 

Content Editors

Academic Area Content Editor Secondary Editor Academics Michelle Vaca    CELT / Adjunct Orientation Dr. Lynn Eaton Jaylen Launza College of Business Dr. Ken Smith Becky Beaty           Business

Custom Reports

If you need a report from the Jenzabar administrative computing system, contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658 or the Institutional Research office at 254-295-4167.

Data Projectors

Ceiling mounted data projectors are available in all classrooms spaces and integrated with other classroom technology (e.g., computer, DVD, and audio). Remote controls for the projectors are initially provided by InfoTech and can be found 

Department and Personal Network Drives

Employees at UMHB have access to network storage for work documents. These folders are collaborative with those granted access and are regularly backed up by InfoTech. If you need assistance accessing this storage or have other questions about these

Help Desk

The UMHB Help Desk is your first point of contact for all technology related needs. We are located in the Sanderford Administrative Complex and welcome walk-ins. The help desk has three primary functions: We ensure that a trouble ticket is created

How can I gain access to certain applications?

Your supervisor can request access to specific programs. Please have them contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658 to make the appropriate request.

How do I setup sound for an event?

For any questions regarding Sound, Audio/Visual, or Multimedia setup or support, contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658.

Internet Browsers

UMHB computers come pre-installed with three web browsers. Though Internet Explorer is the default browser, Chrome and Firefox are also available. If you cannot find your preferred browser, use the start menu's search bar to find it and launch it.

Is there a Mac Lab on campus?

Mac labs are available for students in the school of Visual and Performing Arts and are located in the Baugh Center for the Visual Arts and Presser Hall. InfoTech works with the Dean and department chairs of this college to liaison with Apple

Jenzabar EX Support

Most staff use myCampus to view budget information and access other online information. If you require a specific report or other data from the Jenzabar administrative computing system, please contact InfoTech at 254-295-4658

Monitor issues

If you are experiencing any issues with your monitor, please take a moment to call us. We may be able to assist you over the phone directly or send a tech expert your way.   Still need assistance? InfoTech can help! You can e-